ESG Law represents prominent esports-focused business with millions of users, partnerships with premier esports teams and competition organizers, and millions of dollars in both revenue and funding.
- Serve as outside corporate general counsel, including management of multi-national legal teams with diverse areas of specialization.
- Build out the legal infrastructure to support a major esports brand's multinational merchandising ecosystem, from B2B development to B2C distribution.
- Draft and negotiate six and seven-figure endorsement deals.
- Advise and negotiate industry-leading live streaming deals with various major platforms.
- Counsel on employment law in numerous state jurisdictions.
- Oversee development and launch of decentralized ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain.