ESG Law represents internationally-renowned talent throughout the esports industry. Our clients cast, host, and analyze marquee esports events in the biggest esports titles, including League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, and Overwatch. They also create first-class esports content, ranging from esports talk shows and analytical video series to full-time gameplay streaming.
- Draft and negotiate talent agreements for casters and analysts working premier esports events around the world.
- Draft and negotiate endorsement contracts.
- Negotiate industry-leading streaming deals on every major streaming platform, including Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Negotiate groundbreaking agreements on behalf of the bulk of talent retained for the inaugural season of the Overwatch League.
- Prepare and file visa petitions on behalf of esports talent, including broadcast talent.