ESG LAW represents the preeminent Western esports teams, ranging from newer, venture and sports-team backed organizations to some of the most iconic brands in esports. Our clients have won titles in virtually every major esports game, including League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros, Call of Duty, Hearthstone, and Starcraft. The ownership groups of our esports team clients include owners from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS, MLB, and English Premier League.
- Draft and negotiate player contracts for elite Western esports rosters in every esports title.
- Draft and negotiate six and seven-figure endorsement deals.
- Review, analyze, and revise charter and operational documents for inaugural franchised esports leagues.
- Serve as corporate general counsel, advising on issues including live streaming, corporate formation, fundraising, employment work, sponsorships, and merchandising.
- Manage and resolve disputes involving player poaching, league rules compliance, employment issues, and more.
- Prepare and file visa petitions for esports players, coaches, and other team staff.